What do neurologists treat?
Neurologists are medical practitioners that specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of nervous system problems. Neurologists may treat the following conditions:
- Seizure disorders and epilepsy
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia
- Migraines and headaches
- Muscular dystrophy and ALS
- Nerve problems such as peripheral neuropathy
- Head trauma, including traumatic brain injury
- Tourette syndrome and restless leg syndrome are examples of movement disorders.
- Insomnia and sleep apnea are two examples of sleep disorders.
- Tumors of the brain and various kinds of brain cancer
Neurologists collaborate closely with other medical specialists, such as neurosurgeons, physical therapists, and occupational therapists, to offer patients with neurological problems complete care. They may utilize a number of diagnostic techniques and therapies to assist control symptoms and enhance quality of life, such as imaging investigations, medicines, and surgical procedures.
Start A Free Inquiry
Get second opinion, primary consultation, treatment and clinical trial programs assistance from Top U.S Hospitals and specialists. World’s best medical services from U.S. is now available and accessible to patients across the globe as we believe “Right to Right Healthcare is the Right of every Patient.”